The real exam fervor has started for the class X students now after the announcement of Maharashtra SSC Board Exam Time-Table 2019.
Gear up with your exam preparation by attending online test series through the best revision apps available and do well in the exam.
Here is a quick note on what you need to know about online test series
It is time to gear up for the exam as the Maharashtra SSC Board Exam Time-Table 2019 is out now. Already 10 days of October is gone, and your academic syllabus is expected to get completed by December end or first week of January.
Just to remind you with the dates again,
|Maharashtra SSC Board Exam Time-Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Commences On||1st March 2019|
|Exam Ends On||22nd March 2019|
You may download the Time-table from Official Website by clicking the link given below:
Click Here for Downloading Maharashtra SSC Time-Table 2019 [Revised Syllabus]
Click Here for Downloading Maharashtra SSC Time-Table 2019 [Old Syllabus]
And, now the real exam fervor begins.
As the exam approaches, I understand it is difficult for many class X students to know what to focus, what to review, overcome forgetfulness due to exam stress and more.
Well, we do insist you be relaxed rather than cramming all the way.
As a first step, be confident that you have completed learning more than half of the syllabus as you have already given your quarterly and half-yearly exams with an appreciable score. And, nothing that has been learned so far will disappear from the brain for the upcoming Maharashtra SSC Board Exam.
It is the right time to focus on practice tests and online test series. Take time to harness this golden opportunity by utilizing this study resource and revise your learnings every alternate day or so.
Taking tests is the best way to identify your strengths and the area of improvements. It is recommended to make a plan of study for every month that includes a chapter-wise test every alternate day.
All You Need to Know About Online Test Series:
It measures your knowledge on a given topic. You can take the test online by using your mobile device anytime. Before it, download the exam-prep app that matches your academic needs.
A few of the benefits of taking online tests include:
- Attend engaging tests at your flexible time anywhere
- Attempt a wide range of tests and question types
- Set the timer for your exam practice and manage time
- Restart the exam precisely from where you stopped
- Study on your speed as you are the competitor
- Take help from teachers to attend custom tests
- A distraction-free environment for a better learning experience
- Track your performance by evaluating your tests
What After Attempting Online Test Series?
Once you complete one test from the series, it is time for self-assessment. A few points to remember are:
- Go through each of the questions and jot down the topics to revise.
- Did you attend the answer in an appropriate pattern?
- Did you find a pattern that was difficult to understand?
- Did you find any unexpected twist in the question?
- Did you get an answer correct due to guessing work or knowledge?
- Are there any probable questions that you need to concentrate?
Accordingly, revise and tweak your study time-table for the next month. Use your score as the learning experience. And as you revise the weak topics, it is necessary to reread the whole chapter and recognize any of the possible questions and its answers.
You May Also Try:
Set yourself a deadline to clarify all the doubts. Then take a retest. And repeat.