The use of Revision app helps the two-parent working families to access the app anytime, and get involved in their children’s schooling and academic performance.
It is an accepted fact that children perform better in their academics provided when parents are actively involved in their learnings. And, it was not a difficult task or a point to ponder over in early days.
But, today, we find most of the families are nuclear and have a two-parent working system. Eventually, the parents are finding it difficult to manage the career pressures, busy family lives, and the evenings consumed with other essential activities.
At this juncture, the revision apps act as the best solution for the employed parents. The parents can get the most out of their children’s ability as they can track and monitor their progress. They are there for their children at the right time, with the much-needed help and support. The app genuinely helps the parents to get engaged themselves with their child’s learning process.
Let us understand the challenges of working parents and the benefits they can derive from using this app in detail here.
Advantages of Parents’ Active Involvement in Child’s Academic Performance:
- Children of age 9-16 having a motivating learning environment at home perform better in academics.
- The home learning environment positively influences the intellectual and social development of the parent.
- The students with engaged parents demonstrate an appreciable social and behavioral skill, regular attendance to the classes, and improved academic results.
- The student with strong family engagement is likely to show good performance in mathematics and other career-oriented subjects.
Challenges of Working Parents to Get Involved In Their Child’s Academic Performance:
A few of the challenges faced by working parents include:
A general scenario has been highlighted here and the challenges do not denote particular parents or children here.
- The working parents may face interpersonal, professional growth and health issues. This may leave them less time devoted to the academic care of the children.
- The parent (either father or mother) working far-off from the home find it difficult to have a regular follow-up on the academic performance and lament at the end of academics.
- The uneducated parents may not know the performance of their child in early stage itself and may get to know when the school called them.
How Revision App Help the Employed Parents with Child’s Academics
Revision app serves as a perfect answer for busy parents as they can have a regular follow-up on their child’s progress, even when they are away from home and are either in the office, commuting back home or stay in far-off places.
The parents play the role of technology partners by helping the children to imbibe the mobile technology usage in their early days. The children can fruitfully utilize the mobile space for studies rather than using it for games, social media, or other activities. In this way, the child receives the best competitive advantage in academics.
A few of the significant features in a revision app has been briefed regarding Ezeetest Revision App.
- Presence of parents control settings
- Follow a Year Planner
- Report technical issues (if any)
- Maintain the privacy of data
- Real-time child’s progress
- Able to download the report
- Get notified instantly on course grade
- Interact with Teacher instantly
- View Teacher’s comments and help the child
- Submit feedback form on technology
Ezeetest app is one of the most popular test-evaluation mobile apps, which is tried, tested, and used by more than a lakh parents till date, and is available for free download on Android phones.
“Real help from the analysis of results, gives you great oversight on where you are weak”-says one of the parents using the Ezeetest.
These features are helpful in improving the academic performance of the child. In brief, the parents can track and analyze their child’s progress in real-time (chapter-wise and subject-wise), encourage them on day to day basis, understand the shortcomings, and rectify them at an earlier stage itself. Moreover, they can take help with the respective teachers, as the parents are in constant touch with their teachers too.
The mobile apps help the employed parents keep informed about their child’s academic performance and help them stay connected. As the parents become aware of the results in real time, it is easy for them to spend valuable time of encouragement and boost the positive energy of the children to perform better always.