Ezeetest is the ultimate exam-prep and test evaluation app for 8th, 9th, and 10th standard students preparing for Board Exams, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
The main objective of the app is to reduce the test anxiety, prepare in a relaxed and perfect manner to progress well in the academic education.
Let us see how to take online practice tests using the Ezeetest App.
The Ezeetest Exam-prep App focuses on the academic progress of the 8th, 9th, and 10th standard students of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education [MSBSHSE].
A few of the featured online test series available in the app includes:
- Theory Model Question papers with marking strategy.
- Online Test Series, Practice Test Questions, Mock Test Papers- Class 8, 9, and 10
- General Knowledge Questions
- Free Online Practice Test, Mock Test, and Aptitude Tests
- Timely Scheduled state level Practice papers
Before attending to the test part, let us understand how to use the Ezeetest App.
Installation of Ezeetest App:
- Install ‘Ezeetest App’ from the Google Play Store
- Fill in the required details and get registered
- Login with the credentials.
Taking Online Practice Tests with Ezeetest App:
For many students, taking an online practice test could be a new experience. Still, there is nothing to panic. The app is user-friendly with easy and intuitive navigation.
PREPARE Before the Online Practice Tests:
- Study the class materials
- Review as if you are taking the actual exam
- Plan your timings
- Select a place with minimal distraction
- Set the phone in silent mode
- Once you log in, be focused
Be FOCUSED During the Online Practice Tests:
- Download/select the Practice test you want to attend
- Keep an eye on the timer
- Have a worksheet with you
- Reason out to eliminate the wrong answers
- Check your answer and click submit
- Attend the next question appearing on the screen
- Take a screenshot and send feedback for technical issues [if any]
REVIEW after the Online Practice Test:
- Assess yourself by reviewing things like- how did you find the questions? which question was confusing? did you skip any questions? and so forth.
- Check your result on the scoreboard. You will get the score immediately and also you can compare it on the leaderboard.
- Write down your observations and plan for further improvement.
- Repeat the test whenever you want or continue with the next topic.
DISCUSS the Results with Your Parents and Teachers:
As the Ezeetest app is interactive, your parents and teachers receive the results in real-time.
The parents and teachers are able to login with their credentials, track and analyze the progress report. Moreover, they are able to interact with each other and discuss the learning curve.
In addition, the teachers are able to create custom test and encourage the students to excel in the academics.
Further Reading: The Importance of Tests in Academic School
Ezeetest App gives you the required competitive edge over the other candidates preparing for the exam.
The online test series and practice tests are designed in such a way that it reduces the test anxiety in you by covering every aspect of the subject. It will help you prepare better for the upcoming SSC Board exam.
Download Ezeetest App and practice for your academic success.