Practicing Multiple Choice Questions [MCQs] for the Class X students helps to prepare well for the SSC Board exam and the competitive exams as well. Train your brain to analyze questions and interpret answers at a faster rate.
Let us have a look on sample paper for Class 10 Science MCQs here as represented in the Ezeetest App, an easy to use the app for exam preparation.
Science is one of the exciting subjects and includes Physics, Chemistry, and, Biology. Scoring good marks in these subjects for Maharashtra SSC Board Exam is challenging and needs a lot of practice and homework.
Moreover, science subjects are essential for the Class X students who aspire to have a career in medical, engineering, paramedical, and other related disciplines.
Practicing Class 10 Science MCQs for Maharashtra SSC Board Exam is the best way to prepare well for the exam and attend the competitive exam or any entrance examination to join a well-reputed college after the board exam. It helps the students to improve their speed and accuracy in the subjects by gaining excellence.
Ezeetest app is the best educational app that possesses Practice Test Questions, Mock Test Papers, Quizzes, MCQs, Fill in the blanks, General knowledge questions, state-level practice papers, and many more.
Try to Solve the Sample Paper for Class 10 Science MCQs-MSBSHSE given below.
[Rule: You should not scroll down to see the answers before solving all the mentioned MCQs. Be prompt in answering the questions through reasoning and evaluate yourself].
1. Meena traced the path of a light ray passing through the rectangular glass slab at different angles of incidence and observed the following. Choose the correct observation.
|Sl.No||Angle of incidence||Angle of refraction||Angle of emergence|
a] 1 b] 2 c] 3 d] 4
2. Visceral mass enclosed in the mantle is the unique characteristic feature of the phylum:
a] Mollusca b] Arthropoda c] Echinodermata d] Coelenterata
3. The thread-like structure that bears the sporangia in Rhizopus is known as
a] Filament b] hyphae c] Root c] Rhizoid
4. The relation between the focal length f and radius of curvature R of a spherical mirror is
a]f=r/4 b] f=1/2r c] f=2r d] f/2=r
5. The living tissue that gives mechanical support to the plant is called
a] Parenchyma b] Sclerenchyma c] Collenchyma d] Xylem
6. The regenerated fiber is
a]Rayon b] Polymer c] Plastic d] Acrylon
7. The plant hormone present at the tip of the stem is
a] Gibberellic acid b] Auxin c] Cytokinins d] ABA
8. Who is regarded as the father of Genetics?
a] Darwin b] Mendel c] Newton d] Aristotle
9. The displacement reaction is given by one of the following reactions
a]NaCl solution and Copper metal
b] FeSO4 solution with silver metal
c]MgCl2 solutions and aluminum metal
d]AgNO3 solution and copper metal
10. The magnetic field present inside a long straight solenoid carrying current
a] remains the same at all the points
b] decreases when moving towards the center
c] remains high always
11. The Hydrogen and Oxygen gas is obtained from water through
b] Thermal decomposition
c] Due to sunlight
d] Any of these
12. ___________is used as a fire extinguisher
a] Sodium carbonate
b] Sodium hydroxide
c] Sodium bicarbonate
d] Sodium chloride
13. The lens used to read small letters in a dictionary is
a] Convex lens of focal length 50 cm
b] Convex lens of focal length 5 cm
c] Concave lens of focal length 50 cm
d] Concave lens of focal length 5 cm
14. Which of the following statement is false when you from left to right in a periodic table?
a] The acidity of oxides increases
b] Metallic character of element decreases
c] The valence electrons of outermost shell increases
d] Atoms lose their electrons
15. The structure of Bromopentane compound is
Answers for Sample Paper for Class 10 Science MCQs-MSBSHSE
410, 450, 410
Convex lens of focal length 5 cm
|f=1/2r||9||AgNO3 solution and copper metal||14|
Atoms lose their electrons
|5||Collenchyma||10||remains the same at all the points||15|
Get Ezeetest App downloaded and learn more on Science MCQs chapter-wise. Prepare online for SSC Board exam by attending the Online Test Series with the help of this exam preparation app.