Prepare well for the Maharashtra Board exam and the competitive exams as well by practicing Multiple Choice Questions [MCQs] for the Class 8 students as much as possible.
Let us have a look on sample paper for Class 8 Science MCQs here as presented in the Ezeetest App, a revision app that helps to prepare well for the exam.
Scoring good marks in Science calls for lots of practice and homework. One of the best and beneficial methods of revising the academic learnings is through the use of revision apps. For example Ezeetest App.
You can install the Ezeetest App for free and revise chapter-wise at your convenient time. Apart from practicing MCQs, attend to various Practice Test Questions, Mock Test Papers, Quizzes, Fill in the blanks, General knowledge questions, state-level practice papers, and many more.
There are more than 70,000 MCQs available for 8th standard SSC Board syllabus.
Key Features of Ezeetest Sample Paper for Class 8 Science-MSBSHSE
- Comprehensive tests ensuring thorough preparation for the final exam
- Practice papers available for all subjects of class 8
- Designed with exact requirement of 8th standard SSC Board syllabus
- Designed as per the guidelines of the Maharashtra Board
- Meets the academic requirements of Maharashtra Class 8 students
Solve this Sample Paper for Class 8 Science MCQs-MSBSHSE
[Rule: You should not scroll down to see the answers before solving all the mentioned MCQs. Be prompt in answering the questions through reasoning and evaluate yourself].
- The locomotion in Amoeba takes place with the help of
- Contractile vacuole
- A force can
- Increase the speed of the moving body
- Decrease the speed of the moving body
- Bring an object to rest
- All these
- The limited Natural resources are known as
- Limited resources
- None of these
- Coal is formed from
- The burning of Magnesium produces
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Magnesium sulphate
- Magnesium oxide
- Magnesium chloride
- The calorie value is measured in
- Kilojoule per kg
- _____in CO2 concentration causes global warming
- No Change
- None of these
- An example of metal is
- An example of a good conductor of electricity
- In human beings, there are _ chromosomes
- A person suffering from Myopia is
- Not able to see distant objects
- Not able to see nearer objects
- Not able to identify colors
- All these
- Current is produced by
- The image formed by a convex mirror is always _than the object size
- Same as
- Group 1A in the periodic elements are called
- Alkali metals
- Earth Metals
- When Hydrogen is lost during a chemical reaction, then the reaction is called
Answers for Sample Paper for Class 8 Science MCQs-MSBSHSE
|6||Kilojoule per kg||11|
Not able to see distant objects
Interested to attend more Science MCQs chapter-wise?
Get Ezeetest App downloaded Today-Your Academic Progress Tracker and revise your learnings.
Prepare online for Class 8 Exam by attending Online Test Series with the help of this exam preparation app.