Each student has a unique learning style. Likewise, even the study time differs from each other. A few of the students may feel daytime as the best hours to study and vice versa. Even, the benefits are more or less the same.
The objective here is to choose the best study hours, either day or night that suits you by exploring a combination of study hours.
Maximize your learning benefits for the upcoming Board Exam by Knowing what is the best time to study for Board exams for you
The Board Exams 2019 is fast approaching and the days left are just a finger counts. It is high time to stick to a study schedule to cover up the syllabus and revise them thoroughly.
The first months of schooling where you postpone the home assignments to the weekend, cram during the last day for the weekly tests, and, etc., are all over by now. I believe, as a user of revision app (for example Ezeetest App), you are finding it easy to face the upcoming exam already.
And also, no doubt, you are familiar with the best tips and tricks to study well, revise well, write well, and implementing them successfully. Still, a few questions like the best time to study for Board exams may be haunting you.
So, I thought of sharing you the best study time, where you can derive the maximum benefits of your efforts. Some of you might be thinking already that, I am a night owl or I am a busy-bee at day.
And, both of you are right!!
A few of you may feel comfortable to study during the daytime and others may feel comfortable to study during the night time.
Let us know the benefits of studying during the day or night before we split the hours for a specific study pattern.
Then, What is the Best Time to Study for Board Exams – Day or Night?
Day Time Studying Benefits:
A majority of students fall into this category. The students feel refreshed and energetic after long hours of peaceful sleep. And, it is aligned with the normal circadian rhythm. We are used to staying awake and active during the daytime and take rest at night.
Making the study hours within this schedule is common for most of the students. A few of the daytime studying benefits include:
- Feel Refreshed: As you start studying after long sleep hours, you feel refreshed and the brain will be active.
- More Active: The brain remains more active after a rich supplement of breakfast and works untired.
- Alert Always: It is natural to remain alert always, as it is the regular waking hours of the sleep-wake cycle.
- Study with Friends: During the daytime, you can visit your friends for group study and discussion
- Maintain Sleep Schedule: You can maintain the usual sleep schedule effectively without any interruption.
Night Time Studying Benefits:
A few of the students fall into this category. The students feel undisturbed and calm to study at night. Though it does not fall under normal circadian rhythmic cycle, the psychology and learned behavior help these students to stay active during the night.
Making the study hours in this schedule is unique for the students. A few of the night time studying benefits include:
- Feel less Distracted: During the night, almost all of the family members sleep and there is less distraction in the home like noisy music, home appliances, or visitors.
- Quiet Environment: The activities are less in nighttime providing a quiet environment. There will not be disturbances from outsiders/neighbors too and helps for easy absorption of studies.
- More Focused: A distraction-free environment lets you more focused on the syllabus and may cover the syllabus at a faster rate.
- Propels Creativity: They say, A clearer mind inspires for creativity. You feel like having long hours to study, as the syllabus gets covered up quickly.
- Improved Recalling Ability: Sleeping peacefully after completing a particular topic or chapter helps you get undisturbed sleep and recall them in the morning easily.
In brief, both daytime and nighttime studies have its benefits. And, it is important to sleep well for the recommended hours of 6-8 per day undisturbed.
Find the best time that works for you by working on a combination of study hours, close observation by the parents, and depend on the one that suits you the best.
Breakdown of Study Hours In A Day Structure:
Moving forward, let us split the study hours for a specific learning pattern. Here is a breakdown of the day structure to maximize your learning benefits for the upcoming Board Exams 2019.
A1. 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM
|Attend Online test series using Ezeetest App, Review of Tests, Solve Mathematics easily or Physics Problems|
B1. 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
A2. 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Practice Music or Art. File all your test papers, study materials, study aids, textbooks, notes, flowcharts, diagrams, and, etc.|
B2. 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
A3. 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Work on your Science, Literature, or Social Science subjects.
B3. 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
This is a generic table prepared by keeping the majority of students in mind. You may customize the hours as per your convenience anytime that suits you the best.
Start Exploring and Studying Today!
Know your best time to study for Board exams-either day or night.
You may download the revision app if not downloaded yet, and start attending online test series and practice tests daily as per the schedule to score well in the Board Exam.